Thursday, September 17, 2009

Still Dripping, Percolating , and Leaking

The Good Ship Faina is still listing a bit and will once again put into the port of Baltimore this morning. She comes in with a hold full of questions:

1. Do I have hypovolemia (low blood volume)?
2. How do you explain my still elevated pulse?
3. What are we waiting for and for how long are we waiting?
4. What tests are you considering to find the perforation in my intestine?
5. I am experiencing severe thirst. Can I drink small amounts? (and do you recommend Corona or Corona Light?)
6. I played hookey from the blood test on Tuesday. Did you realize I had a blood test the day before? If you still need it can you do it through the port or PICC line?
7. What sedatives can you prescribe to help with anxiety?
8. Can I use this Russian herbal medicine, Corvalol?


Let's see how this all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment