Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Roxicet Run

For the past few days Faina has barely had the energy to get out of bed. She has been experiencing a lot of nausea and pain. The chemo hit her hard again, but maybe the next few days will be better.

She ran out of the Roxicet late on Sunday and when it was out of her system, the pain returned. I made a run to Md. Oncology to get a prescription renewal this morning Why Adam didn't write a new prescription last Thursday I don't understand. Was it really a problem that the bottle wasn't yet empty? I know, it is a powerful controlled substance. Cancer, on the other hand, is a powerful uncontrolled substance. That was a misstep and I voiced my displeasure.

Sunday evening was family TV night. We all watched a double feature of Dexter. GTG.

No comments:

Post a Comment